Page Revision History
- 2006-02-06 Replaced outdated Netscape links with Mozilla.org docs.
- 2002-11-15 Added DHTML Central and Brattli's
- 2002-11-08 Facelift, link preening.
- 2000-12-05 Last major update.
and other resources that I have found useful in the past. This list has had
only minor updates since December 5, 2000. I did preen the links, and begin
adding some DHTML info as of November 2002, and replaced outdated Netscape links in February 2006.
- My own small collection of tutorials and examples.
language reference manual.
- The companion document to the RM is more readable and topical.
- W3C HTML 4.01
Specification (December 24, 1999)
- In particular, Chapter 18
on Scripts discusses the whole subject of embedding scripting languages
in HTML documents.
- Microsoft's MSDN
Library (Redesigned June 2001)
- Use the Table of Contents to go the Web Development
Section, and note especially the
JScript® section. JScript® is Microsoft's extended implementation
2001 Microsoft merged their old Web Workshop into their MSDN Library The
original workship index is still available here.
- DHTML Central
- The name pretty well sums it up. Good source
of tutorial material, DHTML examples and components.
from DHTML Central. To view the library code in a new window click
here. It will much more sense if you also visit Brattli's introductory
Library Tutorial. Then you may want to see his more advanced
Library tutorial, Making
a DHTML Script.
Local Demo: Brattli_DHTML_Lib/examples.html
Home: DHTML Central (http://www.dhtmlcentral.com/txt/?m=57)
Last Updated: 2001-07-05
Dr. Clue's tutorials to be helpful, despite their being rather terse. Dr.
You can post questions and someone may answer them.
- IPlanet's View Source
- This old Sun "webzine" includes some excellent
articles. They don't seem to be publishing any new content -- as of this
writing the last issue February 2000. But the articles are still good.
- The IRT (Internet Related Technologies) site
technologies such as HTML and XML. IRT is where I got the idea for putting
the pale green boxes around code examples.
- This is a private Netscape newsgroup that you
will not find on other news servers. For information on Netscape newsgroups
Monday February 06, 2006 13:45:13 PST